new blog

  • Lynne Kelly Hoenig
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
      Hope everyone's enjoying a Happy New Year!

      Just wanted to pass along the address for my new blog. I know, I 'm not online nearly enough (ahem); I'm a member of a couple of group blogs like the 2012 debut Apocalypsies and the Will Write For Cake critique group, but wanted to set up a personal blog for things that wouldn't always fit with the theme of writing for kids & YA like we have on the group blogs. I'll post things about writing and books too, but there will be some other randomness included.

      The new space is Making Stuff Up And Writing It Down; so far I have an introductory post, some videos I made about day job fun, and inventions I hope we'll see in the next decade. Stop by when you can!

      Thanks!

      Lynne

      --
      Lynne Kelly
      CHAINED (Farrar, Straus, & Giroux, Spring 2012)

    • Vonna Carter
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
        Great work on the new blog, Lynne! I've added you to my Reader and look forward to your posts.

        www.vonnacarter.com
      • Lynne Kelly Hoenig
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
          Thank you Vonna, I hope you'll enjoy it!

          Lynne

          On Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 2:36 PM, Vonna Carter <cartervk@...> wrote:

          Great work on the new blog, Lynne! I've added you to my Reader and look forward to your posts.

          www.vonnacarter.com

          --

        • Varsha Bajaj
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2011

            Lynne,

            I love the name of your new blog.

            Varsha

          • Melissa
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 24, 2012

              Hi everyone!

              Last month I had the good fortune to win a free YEAR OF BACON. In honor of my tasty prize I’ve started a blog named, you guessed, A YEAR OF BACON. Please stop by if you have a chance.

              Cheers and best wishes, Melissa

              http://ayearofbacon.wordpress.com/