An invite

  • Bridgette Mongeon
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      To my new friends at SCBWI

      I wanted to invite you all to a party that I am having. It is at my studio in the Heights/Houston.  The details can be found on this anyvite and also below. http://anyvite.com/xqbjznxn3k YOu can RSVP from anyvite. Hope you can make it.

      We are flipping out!

      It is an upside down Christmas party.

          Come help us decorate the tree.

      It is an art show  and sale with work by

          Bridgette Mongeon and Larry McEntire.

      It is Bridgette Mongeon's 50th Birthday Bash

          Presence not presents.

      There will be lots to eat and drink, a fire in the fire pit, chit chat around the pond, and lots to do and see in the art studio.  Musicians, bring your instruments.  Break out your most casual tacky Christmas clothes. It is a great time to wear that sweater from Aunt Bea.  We will document it for you.

      Indoor/Outdoor  Enter through garden gate, studio is in the back. 713-699-1739