Re: December meeting scholarships

  • Vicki Sansum
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2010
      Hi all,
      Just a reminder that at the December meeting we will be giving out six
      $100 scholarships that can be used towards any SCBWI event. You must be
      a SCBWI member (paid dues to international SCBWI www.scbwi.org). The
      $100 can be used towards our conference in April, the Austin SCBWI one,
      the Los Angeles SCBWI one, etc.
      See you Monday!
      Vicki
    • Pat Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2010
        I'm hoping to go to Los Angeles SCBWI--my husband and 3 kids chipped in to pay for it as a retirement gift! Can you keep me in mind when you and friends are making plans? I don't want to go alone, and would even like to room with someone. (I'm a very well-behaved roomie--ask Aileen!)

        See you Monday!

        --
        Pat Miller, LMS
        Author, Workshop Presenter, Career School Librarian