Re: [scbwi-houston] links

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2 7:32 AM
      >I was wondering what children's writing links you read regularly?

      Doris, by links you mean websites? I rarely look at any websites other than publisher's info. I spend most of time reading the emails from my various listservs.

      By the way, I got in late last night from South Carolina. My older daughter, Dori, graduated from high school on Saturday afternoon, had Pro Grad on Saturday night, then we left for S.C. on Sunday morning about 6:30. She had a special college orientation on Monday, we drove to Atlanta on Monday night, and put her on a plane from there to Dallas yesterday morning, then drove back home. Six states and just over 2200 miles in three days. I'm exhausted!

      Dotti Enderle

      Which Children's Author Wrote You?
      http://www.dottienderle.com
      http://www.fortunetellersclub.com

    • Doris Fisher
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2 8:01 AM
        Yes, I meant like Smart Writers website etc.

        Enjoy my website www.abcdoris.com
        Fun Stuff games and items change every month.

        >I was wondering what children's writing links you read regularly?

        Doris, by links you mean websites? I rarely look at any websites other than publisher's info. I spend most of time reading the emails from my various listservs.

        By the way, I got in late last night from South Carolina. My older daughter, Dori, graduated from high school on Saturday afternoon, had Pro Grad on Saturday night, then we left for S.C. on Sunday morning about 6:30. She had a special college orientation on Monday, we drove to Atlanta on Monday night, and put her on a plane from there to Dallas yesterday morning, then drove back home. Six states and just over 2200 miles in three days. I'm exhausted!

        Dotti Enderle

        Which Children's Author Wrote You?
        http://www.dottienderle.com
        http://www.fortunetellersclub.com

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2 8:36 AM
          Doris, I do read Smart Writers, but I rarely read websites, except ones dealing with upcoming movies. When someone posts a link to an article, (today I read one on the upcoming movies of Pullman's "His Dark Materials") I'll read it, but I don't think I have any specific websites that I peruse on a regular basis.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 2 8:43 AM
            Wonder if anyone else in this online group has favorite writing websites to share?
            Speak up!
            Doris