Help!!!

  • Rita Mills
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2004
      We are literally swimming in entries to the Children's Picture Book
      Competition and we need help desperately in judging them.........our
      deadline for picking the 10 finalists is May 20th so time is running
      out.........some have been through a 1st and 2nd read, but we have some
      that no one has taken a look at yet.........

      Any published children's author on this list who can find time to read even
      5 stories would help us out tremendously.........we will be eternally
      grateful for the help........Rita
    • Rita Mills
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2004
        Sorry for the double post here, but I forgot to put my contact
        info..........Rita

        713-937-9184
        281-744-0626 cell
        rmills@...