Need pencils for Treasure Hunt

  • Marianne
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23 10:52 PM

      I discovered to my dismay today that NASA has laid off the entire staff of its Educational Outreach department (!), and that means no more free bookmarks, stickers, pencils, etc. I still have some left from an event this summer, and have plenty of stickers, but not many pencils. I’ll bring some (maybe ?50), but if any of you have pencils you can donate for the kids to use for the Treasure Hunt, that would be greatly appreciated!

      Instead of book marks, next time I get a new book published, I’m going to get pencils!

      Marianne

    • Pat Miller
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 24 4:40 AM
        I have 40 colorful pencils I bought from Highlights that I'll bring--and they are sharpened! :-)

        --
        Pat Miller, LMS
        Author, Workshop Presenter, Career School Librarian
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 24 8:45 AM
        • PamLV@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 24 9:06 AM
            Bookmarks are way cheaper.  WAY cheaper.  I have gone the pencil route.