Take Yourself on an Artist Date this Fall

  • charhjones
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2010
      As Julia Cameron says in "The Artist's Way," taking yourself on an artist date can "open yourself to insight, inspiration, and guidance." Fall classes are starting soon at the Women's Institute (men are welcome, too!) There is still room in the memoir class and the novel-writing class. I believe in this session, Chris Rogers will focus on POV and "motivation-internalization-response" units. We also offer classes on everything from American musical theater to art appreciation - Women in Modernism (e.g. Georgia O'Keefe) to politics, history and religion. I hope you'll check out www.wih.org. If anyone has a question, you can email me offline at charhjones@.... You can also become of fan of the Women's Institute of Houston on Facebook to get the latest information.

      Charlotte Jones