from kim - confused????

  • morris7625@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2003
      Dear Dotti,
      So sorry I missed your presentation. I had a conflict and then, as it turned
      out, had an eye problem and couldn't drive anywhere. I'm not sure what
      you're talking about here. A new member for SCBWI? Or a new member for the
      listserv?

      I haven't received anything from you listserve. Is it operating???

      All my best - kim

    • Dotti
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2003
        Kim,

        You just sent that email to the listserv. Everyone on this list will read
        it. :-) The new member I mentioned in on this listserv, not a new SCBWI
        member. Once we get the word out, we'll have more Houston subscribers and
        more to share.

        Dotti Enderle
        Fortune Tellers Club (Llewellyn Worldwide)
        www.fortunetellersclub.com
        1. The Lost Girl
        2. Playing With Fire
        3. The Magic Shades (Sept. 2003)