Re: [scbwi-houston] Re: [SCBWI-Speakers] Workshop in Arlington

  • morris7625@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2004
      Dear Group,
      I received the following wfrom Julie Kreisher. The Woodlands Writers group is
      full of talented writers and event planners, so I think participating in any
      event they sponsor is a wonderful opportunity. All best - kim
      ****************
      Good Afternoon Kimberly. I hope you have been well since I heard you speak
      at the Writers Conference we had back in September. I am emailing you to let
      you know of our next big event we have coming up on April 24th. We are hosting
      the first annual Starving Authors Book Signing at the Conroe Outlet Center
      from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. I do not know if you would be interested or not.
      This is for authors to bring their books and sell and autograph them for the
      public. If you or any published authors are interested in this event, please
      email me at jkreisher@... or Bill Barnes at billmar@... or our
      president, Dee Dee Walker at deedeewalker@.... We really hope to see
      you out there.

      Sincerely,