Review of Darcy Pattison's Novel Revision Workshop

  • Kelly Bennett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2010
      Dear SCBWI friends:
      Since Brazos Valley SCBWI is hosting Darcy Pattison's Novel Revision
      Workshop this fall, I thought you might be interested in this excerpt from a
      note written by a fellow VCFA grad, Trinity who took Darcy's workshop last
      weekend.

      "Despite all the distractions I've managed to start revising BARE seriously.
      The Novel Revision Retreat with Darcy Pattison was incredible. I highly
      recommend it to anyone. She's a great teacher and very passionate about
      passing along her skills. B/c it's a retreat that focuses on the WHOLE
      novel, not just 20 pages, I got a completely new perspective and have a new
      direction to go with my revision, so that's very exciting."