RE: [scbwi-houston] 2nd Request: Call for help from Australia

  • Dede Ducharme
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2004
      One of the things she gave us was a quote, and I can only remember two of
      the three things she mentioned in that quote. "Be ?. Be bold. Be paid what
      you're worth." She was an extremely dynamic speaker with lots of good
      advice for writers. If only I could lay my hands on those notes! Dede

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 27, 2004
        I was unable to attend the event, but I could make something up! It worked
        for the New York Times. - kim