A FREE ONLINE CHILDREN'S WRITER'S CONFERENCE

  • CRYSTAL ALLEN
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 14, 2010
      OMG!!!!

      Go to this website and check it out.  There is an amazing group of editors and agents that have agreed to attend and contribute.

      WriteOnCon.com  is the website name.  Watch the  trailer and sign up.  August 10th through 12th.

      Crystal

    • Rosenthal

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 14, 2010
            Thanks!
            On Jun 14, 2010, at 2:32 PM, CRYSTAL ALLEN wrote:

            WriteOnCon.com

            On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 2:30 PM, Rosenthal <JHIR@swbell. net> wrote:

            What is the website?  Thnks.

            Judy

            On Jun 14, 2010, at 2:22 PM, CRYSTAL ALLEN wrote:

            OMG!!!!

            Go to this website and check it out.  There is an amazing group of editors and agents that have agreed to attend and contribute.

            WriteOnCon.com  is the website name.  Watch the  trailer and sign up.  August 10th through 12th.

            Crystal

          • Vonna Carter
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 14, 2010
              It looks like you don't have to sign up to join the conference, just leave a comment and spread the word to enter their critique contest. Right?

              Vonna

              --
              www.vonnacarter.com
            • CRYSTAL ALLEN
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 14, 2010
                I think you're right, Vonna.   How cool is that?

                On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 3:19 PM, Vonna Carter <cartervk@...> wrote:

                It looks like you don't have to sign up to join the conference, just leave a comment and spread the word to enter their critique contest. Right?

                Vonna

                On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 2:22 PM, CRYSTAL ALLEN <rcpjallen@...> wrote:

                OMG!!!!

                Go to this website and check it out.  There is an amazing group of editors and agents that have agreed to attend and contribute.

                WriteOnCon.com  is the website name.  Watch the  trailer and sign up.  August 10th through 12th.

                Crystal

                --
                www.vonnacarter.com

              • Lynne Kelly Hoenig