Re: [scbwi-houston] YEE-HAW I GOT MY ARCS!!!

  • Pat Miller
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 11, 2010
      There is a handy tool at the bottom of original posts that lets you choose to respond to the sender of the post or respond to the list. Choosing carefully prevents filling the boxes of members with replies intended for the writer of the original e-mail. It's very handy.

      On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 9:54 PM, Lynne Kelly Hoenig <lynne01@...> wrote:

      Yay, that is exciting that you get to hold your real-live book! Let us know when you can post the cover online!

      Lynne

      On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 7:28 PM, Crystal <rcpjallen@...> wrote:

      Hey Everybody,

      Yesterday, I was just about to pull out of my garage when the UPS man blocked me in. Since he's not bad looking, I refrained from calling him names and just took the box and signed for it.

      Well what do you know! It was my ARCs for How Lamar's Bad Prank Won A Bubba-Sized Trophy!

      Yes. I. Am. Excited.

      Crystal

      --
      Pat Miller, LMS
      School Librarian, Author, Workshop Presenter