Re: [scbwi-houston] Re: June News/Smories

  • Lynne Kelly Hoenig
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2010
      I thought the newsletter looked great, Vonna, and I loved having the clickable links.

      A little more June news: Laura Edge and I both have short stories posted this month on Smories.com. For the month of June they'll have videos of 50 new stories posted, read by adorable British children, then award prizes at the end of the month for the story with the most views. (I think that's how it works).

      Here they are if you'd like to check them out:

      Laura's story, "A Whale of a Rescue":
      http://smories.com/watch/a_whale_of_a_rescue/

      And mine, "The Shell Collector and the Selkie Wife":
      http://smories.com/watch/the_shell_collector_and_the_selkie_wife/

      Thanks!

      Lynne

      On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 7:59 PM, Vonna Carter <cartervk@...> wrote:

      In spite of the first paragraph of the newsletter, we do not have a new format this month. I was able to correct the weird problem I was having (all links were pointing to only one website). I have included more links this time, especially in the member news, which I hope will help us become better acquainted with each other's work and efforts. It's been a long time since anyone sent in their blogs or websites. Are we all caught up?

      Cheers,

      www.vonnacarter.com