no problem

  • Rita Mills
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004
      Dotti.......no problem.........I had an email from Kim yesterday after I
      had posted this stuff.........Rita

      Message: 5
      Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 12:05:41 -0600
      From: "Dotti Enderle" <enderle4@...>
      Subject: Re: Dotti & Channel 2
      Rita,
      Sadly I have to go in and delete this email you sent. It's okay to pitch
      ABC and the literacy book fair on the listserv, but I've learned that we
      can't have any competitions posted here that charge an entry fee no matter
      how much. It's an SCBWI rule.
      But yes, ABC has done lots for me! I'm especially enjoying the low
      membership rate this year. If anyone else is interested, the website for
      American Book Cooperative is www.americanbookcooperative.org
      Dotti Enderle
      Books For Everyone!
      http://www.dottienderle.com