Re: [scbwi-houston] Spam?

  • CRYSTAL ALLEN
    Message 1 of 8 , May 4 7:35 AM
      You're welcome, Carmen.  I just got back from a wonderful conference in Dayton, Ohio called the Erma Bombeck Writer's Workshop for Humor Writers.  There were writers for David Letterman there, the guy who wrote "8 Rules for Dating My Daughter", Erma's children and grandchildren and a whole slew of humor columnists, authors and stand-up comedians.  For humor writers like myself, it was like a family reunion!    I see humor as medicine for the soul. So, I sincerely take your comment as a compliment.  Thanks so much.

      Crystal

      On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 8:50 AM, <ctbkaty@...> wrote:

      I was there last night Crystal and you aren't scary at all. In fact, you are quite an entertainer. If you ever get tired of writing you could do stand up. Thanks for a great show.