Re: [scbwi-houston] Tonight's mtg

  • PamLV@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , May 4, 2010
      To everyone on this list,  I have no doubt the write up on this meeting will be outstanding, but there is more that you missed if you couldn't or didn't make the meeting.  Both Dotti's and Crystal's presentations were filled with so much humor, information and personality that, you had to have been there to know what I mean.  It was another exciting meeting where success was celebrated and hope was delivered, and it smells like blueberry muffin-- no, just kidding.  The talent in the Houston group is astounding.
      Pam V.

      Message 2 of 8 , May 4, 2010