Re: [scbwi-houston] Body language on line class

  • Gail Greenberg
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8 5:50 PM
      Sorry I got off the phone.  I didn't know you had to leave.  I haven't talked to my brother in a couple of weeks and he only calls when he can talk.  It's very hard to talk to him.  So that's why I wanted to talk.  I am going to email Lisa again and try to call her again tomorrow.

      Thanks,

      Gail
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 8 6:03 PM
        Ooops!  Sorry!  I responded to the wrong email.  My computer wasn't talking.

        Gail

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 9 6:59 AM
          Gail,
          Sweet. I guess our yahoo makes us all family from time to time. Or does it make us family all the time? Have a great day.
          Marty