Teen Book Conference next Saturday in Houston area

  • ReadGarland@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2010

      For those of you interested in YA books, there is going to be a Teen Book Conference on April 10, at Taylor High School in Alief.  Fourteen YA authors will be speaking.   It is free to the public.  Here is their website:

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2010
        I was just about to post this, Sherry. I'm going. Varsha is too.

        ~d

        Dotti Enderle
           * * *
        THE LIBRARY GINGERBREAD MAN (Upstart/Highsmith)

        Sent: Monday, April 05, 2010 2:18 PM
        Subject: [scbwi-houston] Teen Book Conference next Saturday in Houston area

        For those of you interested in YA books, there is going to be a Teen Book Conference on April 10, at Taylor High School in Alief.  Fourteen YA authors will be speaking.   It is free to the public.  Here is their website:

      • JoAn Watson Martin
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2010
          Thanks, Sherry for the info. Wish I could go and learn from some of you.

          JoAn

          On Apr 5, 2010, at 2:18 PM, ReadGarland@... wrote:

          For those of you interested in YA books, there is going to be a Teen Book Conference on April 10, at Taylor High School in Alief.  Fourteen YA authors will be speaking.   It is free to the public.  Here is their website:

          JoAn Watson Martin
          2407 Kilgore Rd.
          Baytown TX 77520
          www.joanwmartin.com