Re: [scbwi-houston] Abilene Writers Contest

  • Linda Leschak
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 1, 2010
      Congratulations! It's always good to win MONEY along with Notoriety!

      On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 6:44 PM, abcdoris2003 <abcdoris@...> wrote:

      I found out this weekend that I won first place in the Flash Fiction category of the Abilene Writers Contest. The length was limited to 250 words. My entry was titled, Elvis in a Bottle. Prize is $100 for first place...Woohoo!

      Since our great newsletter has been completed and sent by Vonna, I thought I'd put my contest news on the listserv.

      Doris Fisher

    • marty G
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 2, 2010
        Doris,
        Last but not least, a belated Hurray! for You!
        Congratulations on receiving first place. I'd say this certainly deserves a notch in your cowgirl belt.
        Marty