Re: [scbwi-houston] Thanks

  • tiggertex@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 4, 2004
      Doris,

      Try msb.gov This is the web site for the patriot act, but they have free educational material (as does the us treasury) that has great photo that are free!

      Good luck on that re-write!

      bettina
    • Doris Fisher
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 4, 2004
        Thanks Bettina.

        I did try earlier and need to search around it some more. I appreciate your help.
        I remembered the site from when you told me Saturday.

        Hope you feeling good today.
        Doris
        Try msb.gov This is the web site for the patriot act, but they have free educational material (as does the us treasury) that has great photo that are free!

        Good luck on that re-write!

        bettina

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • kathy@kathyduval.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 7, 2005
          Thanks to all of you who sent congratulations and good wishes! xo Kathy

          Coming soon! The Three Bears' Christmas (Holiday House, Sept. 2005)

        • Rita Mills
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 28, 2005
            I wanted to thank everyone from the SCBWI family who took the time to call,
            send cards, and emails with their condolences about my husband Robert's
            passing.........they were truly appreciated in these confusing and
            troublesome times we all seem to be sharing......Rita
          • ctbkaty@aol.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 26, 2009
              Thanks everyone for your good wishes. I've wanted to write books about the
              middle ages for years. When we go to Europe I drag my husband around to castle
              ruins and medieval villages. In November we went to Weymouth, England, where
              the plague came ashore in 1348. How's that for a vacation destination?

              Carmen
              **************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make meals for Under
              $10. (http://food.aol.com/frugal-feasts?ncid=emlcntusfood00000002)

            • Mary Ann & Bill Hellinghausen
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 12, 2009
                Thanks, everybody, for the warm congratulations. I'm looking forward to
                catching up with everyone at the Feb. conference, since I haven't been able
                to make the monthly meetings.

                Happy Writing,

                Mary Ann

              • Crystal
                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 3, 2010
                  Thanks so much for the fast response to my website woes. 'preciate ya!

                  Crystal
                • Rita Mills
                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 7, 2012

                    Thanks Sherry and Janet for your input on the question about query letters and proposals…………will forward that on to the gentleman…………..Rita

                    Rita Mills

                    713-937-9184

                    www.BookConnectionOnline.com