SCBWI Conference Notes - Feb 20, 2010

  • carmen632
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2010
      FYI- I took comprehensive notes on all the speakers at the conference on Saturday, on behalf of SCBWI. I am only missing some slide content. The notes should be posted soon on our SCBWI-Houston website, but you can find them now on my facebook page.
      My name on Facebook is Carmen Lizcano Clarke.
      See you at our next meeting.
      Carmen
    • Dede Ducharme

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 27, 2010
          Carmen,

          Thanks so much for the great notes.  I really appreciate them.  It was just like being there!

          Gail Greenberg