FW: [scbwi-houston] Congratulations Layne Johnson

  • Ana Maria Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2010
      Can't wait to read and admire the illustrations of "The Declaration of
      Independence from A to Z", written by Catherine Osornio and illustrated by
      Layne, just about to come out Feb. 15 (Pelican Publishing)

      The book trailers are excellent!

      : http://www.youtube <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oHFn6HBDk8>
      com/watch?v=0oHFn6HBDk8>

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbhjvJAoc4w>

      Congratulations, Layne!

      Ana Maria Rodriguez, PhD

      Author

      www.anamariarodriguez.com <http://www.anamariarodriguez.com/>

    • Ana Maria Rodriguez
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2010
        This is my third attempt to send simple links to the book trailers. Keep
        your fingers crossed.

        AM