thanks- am better now for those ten (gulp) minutes!

  • divadevildog
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      Thanks for the help everyone- I feel better about it. Being Italian, and not particularly shy I doubt there will be dead air in the room <G> but did not want to handle it inappropriately.

      I am looking for an agent but mostly am looking for feedback on the book I sent, a children's story about 9/11.  With the tenth anniversary coming up, this was something I think would be good for children to have when they are dedicated the NYC memorial and so on.

      OH heck, I'll be nervous as can be! But now prepared.  See you all tonight I hope.

      Iona

      Iona McAvoy
      www.ionamcavoy.com