Re: the ten minutes

  • DayByDayWriter
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2010
      She'll give you a critique of the work you sent in during those 10 minutes, but if there's time at the end, she'll probably welcome questions if you have any.

      Samantha Clark
      DayByDayWriter.wordpress.com

      --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, Iona <divadevildog@...> wrote:

      > I have never done a review such as we have in the upcoming conference. I have ten minutes with Sarah Crowe but not sure what that means-- do I prepare anything or does she talk about the 5 pages I sent in?
      >
      > So excited about the conference. Particularly since my knee replacement went well so far! This was my incentive to get better fast!
      >
      > Thanks so much for any advice, I want to do what us appropriate!
      >
      > Howls, Iona McAvoy
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone

    • Ana Maria Rodriguez
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 2, 2010
        Can't wait to read and admire the illustrations of "The Declaration of
        Independence form A to Z", written by Catherine Osornio and illustrated by
        Layne, just about to come out Feb. 15 (Pelican Publishing)

        The book trailers are excellent!

        : http://www.youtube <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oHFn6HBDk8>
        com/watch?v=0oHFn6HBDk8

        http://www.youtube <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbhjvJAoc4w>
        com/watch?v=kbhjvJAoc4w

        Congratulations, Layne!

        Ana Maria Rodriguez, PhD

        Author

      • PamLV@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 2, 2010
          Congratulations, Layne. Looks like a winner.
          Pam V.

          Can't wait to read and admire the illustrations of "The Declaration of
          Independence from A to Z", written by Catherine Osornio and illustrated by
          Layne, just about to come out Feb. 15 (Pelican Publishing)

          The book trailers are excellent!

          : http://www.youtube <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oHFn6HBDk8>
          com/watch?v=0oHFn6HBDk8>

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbhjvJAoc4w>

          Congratulations, Layne!

          Ana Maria Rodriguez, PhD

          Author

          www.anamariarodriguez.com <http://www.anamariarodriguez.com/>

        • jennymossbooks
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 4, 2010
            Congratulations, Layne!

            Jenny
            --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, "Ana Maria Rodriguez" <amsrodriguez@...> wrote:

            > Can't wait to read and admire the illustrations of "The Declaration of
            > Independence form A to Z", written by Catherine Osornio and illustrated by
            > Layne, just about to come out Feb. 15 (Pelican Publishing)
            >
            > The book trailers are excellent!
            >

            > : http://www.youtube <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oHFn6HBDk8>
            > com/watch?v=0oHFn6HBDk8
            >

            > http://www.youtube <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbhjvJAoc4w>
            > com/watch?v=kbhjvJAoc4w
            >

            > Congratulations, Layne!
            >

            > Ana Maria Rodriguez, PhD
            >
            > Author

          • Bruce Foster
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 4, 2010
              Many congratulations, Layne. Nice teaser trailer, but not enough of your work is included! So I look forward to seeing the actual book...
              Looks great and I want to see more.

              Bruce Foster
            • Aileen Kirkham
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 7, 2010
                Ditto on the kudos, exceptionally well deserved.