newsletter

  • millie martin
    Message 1 of 51 , Jan 1, 2010
      Thanks, Vonna, for the terrific newsletter. It's great way to begin the new
      year.

    • Ellen Leventhal
      Message 51 of 51 , Sep 27

        Hi All,

        I just saw this. I am so sorry to all who lost houses, cars, BOOKS, and/ or memories in Harvey. We are among those people, but we are fine. It was our third flood in two and half years, so  we’re pros. (Not that I want to be a pro in this!)  This time is was 100% destroyed with no hope of going back. We are (were) a one story house in Meyerland, so there was no escape. Again, we are fine, but my heart goes out to everyone affected.

        Besides sending virtual hugs to everyone, I am writing because my desk top computer drowned, and I lost all my emails that go to my Ellen@... address. That is where I get a lot of my SCBWI info (happily, not the list serve). I signed up to sell books at the conference, but I have no idea the protocol. I would be grateful if someone could clue me in or point me in the right direction to find out. I know that Vonna is not doing the bookstore due to her flood. Please take care, Vonna.

        Thanks so much!

        Ellen L