Re: Conference 2010 -- manuscript critiques

  • monicakatytx
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2009
      Were critique assignments sent out? Because, I didn't get mine. I was hoping to know who I got before I decided which manuscript to send in.

      The deadline approaches...

      Any info would be helpful.

      Thanks,

      Monica

      > The guidelines are posted on the website. I'll be emailing you individually
      > this weekend with the name of the person you will have your critique with.
      >
      > Cheers, Melissa

    • Sharonmrice
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2009
        I haven't received mine either, just checking to see if I should have;-)

        Thanks to everyone who has been working so hard to plan and coordinate
        this event!

        Thank you,
        Sharon

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Dec 2, 2009, at 9:25 AM, "monicakatytx" <shaughnessytx@...>
        wrote:

        > Were critique assignments sent out? Because, I didn't get mine. I
        > was hoping to know who I got before I decided which manuscript to
        > send in.
        >
        > The deadline approaches...
        >
        > Any info would be helpful.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Monica
        >
        > > The guidelines are posted on the website. I'll be emailing you
        > individually
        > > this weekend with the name of the person you will have your
        > critique with.
        > >
        > > Cheers, Melissa

      • Melisa Buron
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2009
          I'm sending your individual confirmations out little by little. Sorry it is taking longer than I thought! The deadline is January 1.

          Cheers, Melissa Buron