RE: [scbwi-houston] Conference 2010 -- manuscript critiques

  • Varsha Bajaj
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 29 3:41 PM
      The deadline for submission is January 1st 2010.

      Please, go to www.scbwi-houston.org. You will find all relevant information in the Conference information sheet.

      Varsha

      From: Melissa <melissaburon@... <mailto:melissaburon%40sbcglobal.net> >
      To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com <mailto:scbwi-houston%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Saturday, November 28, 2009, 10:50 PM

      In answer to a previous email:

      You need to mail the critiques for the Houston SCBWI 2010 conference to me:

      Melissa Buron

      1117 West 22nd Street Unit C

      Houston Texas 77008

      The guidelines are posted on the website. I'll be emailing you individually
      this weekend with the name of the person you will have your critique with.

      Cheers, Melissa

    • monicakatytx
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2009
        Were critique assignments sent out? Because, I didn't get mine. I was hoping to know who I got before I decided which manuscript to send in.

        The deadline approaches...

        Any info would be helpful.

        Thanks,

        Monica

        > The guidelines are posted on the website. I'll be emailing you individually
        > this weekend with the name of the person you will have your critique with.
        >
        > Cheers, Melissa

      • Sharonmrice
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2009
          I haven't received mine either, just checking to see if I should have;-)

          Thanks to everyone who has been working so hard to plan and coordinate
          this event!

          Thank you,
          Sharon

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Dec 2, 2009, at 9:25 AM, "monicakatytx" <shaughnessytx@...>
          wrote:

          > Were critique assignments sent out? Because, I didn't get mine. I
          > was hoping to know who I got before I decided which manuscript to
          > send in.
          >
          > The deadline approaches...
          >
          > Any info would be helpful.
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Monica
          >
          > > The guidelines are posted on the website. I'll be emailing you
          > individually
          > > this weekend with the name of the person you will have your
          > critique with.
          > >
          > > Cheers, Melissa

        • Melisa Buron
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 2, 2009
            I'm sending your individual confirmations out little by little. Sorry it is taking longer than I thought! The deadline is January 1.

            Cheers, Melissa Buron