Update Contact for Lilibeth

  • landrem@wt.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2003
      Please note Lilibeth Andre has a new email address: landrem@...

      Anyone that has sent her text or photos for the Spring 2004 newsletter should
      resend them to the new address with a copy to Kim Morris. Sorry for the
      inconvenience due to loss of hard drive files and contacts.
    • JoAn Martin
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 15, 2003
        Since I do not qualify for this fellowship, I will be glad to do a review
        or/and nominate someone who is interested.

        JoAn

        JoAn Martin
        2407 Kilgore Rd.
        Baytown, Texas 77520