Dreaming Anastasia local signings

  • joypreble
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 5, 2009
      Hey all! It's been a busy week with the Dreaming Anastasia launch on 9/1. But just wanted to remind that I'll be having my launch signing at the Woodlands Mall B&N, Saturday 9/12 at 2PM and I'll also be signing on Saturday, 9/26 at Champions B&N on 1960, also at 2PM. So if you're in the area, I'd love to see you. If not, all good wishes through the atmosphere are always welcome! ;)

      Thanks!
      Joy Preble
      Dreaming Anastasia, Sourcebooks, September, 2009
      www.joypreble.com
    • Rosenthal
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 5, 2009
        Best wishes on a most successful book!
        Judy and Haskell

        On Sep 5, 2009, at 10:36 AM, joypreble wrote:

        > Hey all! It's been a busy week with the Dreaming Anastasia launch on
        > 9/1. But just wanted to remind that I'll be having my launch signing
        > at the Woodlands Mall B&N, Saturday 9/12 at 2PM and I'll also be
        > signing on Saturday, 9/26 at Champions B&N on 1960, also at 2PM. So
        > if you're in the area, I'd love to see you. If not, all good wishes
        > through the atmosphere are always welcome! ;)
        >
        > Thanks!
        > Joy Preble
        > Dreaming Anastasia, Sourcebooks, September, 2009
        > www.joypreble.com

      • melindasalminen
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 5, 2009
          Congrats! Enjoy the ride!

          Melinda

          --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, "joypreble" <baronessp@...> wrote:

          > Hey all! It's been a busy week with the Dreaming Anastasia launch on 9/1. But just wanted to remind that I'll be having my launch signing at the Woodlands Mall B&N, Saturday 9/12 at 2PM and I'll also be signing on Saturday, 9/26 at Champions B&N on 1960, also at 2PM. So if you're in the area, I'd love to see you. If not, all good wishes through the atmosphere are always welcome! ;)
          >
          > Thanks!
          > Joy Preble
          > Dreaming Anastasia, Sourcebooks, September, 2009
          > www.joypreble.com

        • stepupsam
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 6, 2009
            Good luck at the signings, Joy. I'm afraid I can't make either. But I'm sending you best wishes through the atmosphere. :)

            Samantha Clark
            DayByDayWriter.wordpress.com

            --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, "joypreble" <baronessp@...> wrote:

            > Hey all! It's been a busy week with the Dreaming Anastasia launch on 9/1. But just wanted to remind that I'll be having my launch signing at the Woodlands Mall B&N, Saturday 9/12 at 2PM and I'll also be signing on Saturday, 9/26 at Champions B&N on 1960, also at 2PM. So if you're in the area, I'd love to see you. If not, all good wishes through the atmosphere are always welcome! ;)
            >
            > Thanks!
            > Joy Preble
            > Dreaming Anastasia, Sourcebooks, September, 2009
            > www.joypreble.com

          • jessica_capelle
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 6, 2009
              Congrats Joy! I've been hearing some wonderful things about the book. I so wish I could come to one of the signings and get my signed book! Unfortunately I'm at a writing workshop the first Saturday and proctoring a practice SAT the second! Let us know if you do any more signings in the area!

              -Jessica

              Jessica Capelle
              www.jessicacapelle.com

              --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, "joypreble" <baronessp@...> wrote:

              > Hey all! It's been a busy week with the Dreaming Anastasia launch on 9/1. But just wanted to remind that I'll be having my launch signing at the Woodlands Mall B&N, Saturday 9/12 at 2PM and I'll also be signing on Saturday, 9/26 at Champions B&N on 1960, also at 2PM. So if you're in the area, I'd love to see you. If not, all good wishes through the atmosphere are always welcome! ;)
              >
              > Thanks!
              > Joy Preble
              > Dreaming Anastasia, Sourcebooks, September, 2009
              > www.joypreble.com

            • divadevildog
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 6, 2009
                Joy, this is great news. I met you about three meetings ago when it was my first time at the group. You were so nice and I'm just thrilled about this news.  I am going to try and get to one of the signings. I have a big work group for The Final Twist's booth at a festival on Sunday and am making food and such so not sure I'll get away from the house but if not I'm definitely getting to something of yours soon coz I want that signed book!

                howls and congratulations!

                Iona

                IONA McAVOY
                www.ionamcavoy.com