A. Penfold

  • abcdoris2003
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 3 1:58 PM
      Is there anyone else who submitted to A. Penfold at Editor Day and has not heard back?

      Nary a peep from her to me, and I mailed my submission March 1.

      Doris Fisher
    • Vonna Carter
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 3 2:37 PM
        Yes, I also mailed my submission (3 chapters of my novel) immediately after
        the conference. Have not heard back.

        Vonna Carter

        --
        www.vonnacarter.com

      • monicakatytx
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 4 5:03 AM
          Nothing for me, either - not since my post a couple of weeks ago. I mailed mine off June 3. That's only been three months, but still...

          Monica
        • Laura
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 4 2:35 PM
            I submitted in July- have not heard back
          • Liz Brigman
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 4 2:59 PM
              I submitted to her in mid-July. Still no reply.

              Liz Brigman

              On Sep 3, 2009, at 3:58 PM, abcdoris2003 wrote:

              > Is there anyone else who submitted to A. Penfold at Editor Day and
              > has not heard back?
              >
              > Nary a peep from her to me, and I mailed my submission March 1.
              >
              > Doris Fisher

            • Deborah Frontiera
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 5 1:25 PM
                Off topic, but when is Sep. meeting?
                Debbie Frontiera

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 5 1:49 PM
                  Sept. 14, due to Labor Day conflict with 1st Monday.

                  Dates are also posted on SCBWI website :)

                  I submitted in July- have not heard back