Re: [scbwi-houston] Great Day Houston ch 11 Show//media advice

  • Bonnie Crow
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2009
      Hi Marianne,
      You asked if any one had advice. It occurred to me that my husband’s company paid for him to attend a very expensive training school so he would know how to handle tough interviews (I’m sure Debra’s will be fun).  :}   Anyway you should google:  The Communication Center   My husband was trained by Susan Peterson but they have several people who do training. Not that you want to do that however on their website I just visited they have a lot of good free advice. For instance I went to their Tip of the Month and listened to one of their short clips: Grab an audience’s Attention…there were a lot to choose from.   Also, part of the web allows you to sign up for free their COMMUNICATE   an e-newsletter. The one I read was Acing a TV Interview: Stick to the Story. They even mention talk shows.  You may want to check this website out. Wish I was in your shoes. I’m sure you will do great. This may not be the kind of information you were
      looking for, if not, completely ignore this letter.
      Good luck,
      Bonnie Crow