list of writers groups

  • Donna Maloy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
      How very strange. I DID NOT send this message out on Sunday, May 31 but almost two weeks ago -- and it just showed up in my digest with Sunday's date!! A message I sent to my agent never arrived two weeks ago, either. Yahoo mail????
      Donna Maloy
      www.donnamaloy.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
        Donna, it was caught up in the Yahoo spam folder. I went in yesterday and sent it through.

        ~d

        Dotti Enderle
        * * *
        MAN IN THE MOON (Delacorte Press)
        A novel about the magic that lives in all of us...

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
          This is what happens when Mercury is in retrograde........things should be
          back to normal now that the retrograde phase is over with........:o)......Rita