Re: critique group / partner

  • sarah_goodner_realtor
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2009
      Bonnie,

      I tried to respond to you directly, but it bounced back.

      I will be at the meeting tomorrow, and I will be bringing a section with me.

      The rough draft, once finished (within the next couple of weeks), will be between 200-250 pages. Right now, it's about 100.

      Before I send to an editor or critique group, I do a pretty heavy self-edit, so at the point I need help, it's already fairly clean.

      Thanks,
      Sarah Goodner

      --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, Bonnie Crow <bcckaty@...> wrote:

      > I sent you an email to your address...not on the list serve. Maybe it went to your spam. I was wondering how many pages you are talking about needing to be edited? Will you be at the meeting tomorrow? Bonnie C.

    • Bonnie Crow
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
        Hi Sarah,
        I could read the first 15 pages....that's about all I have time for right now. So bring me the first 15...  I'll give it a go if you would like. Then I can email you back my critique.