Good news

  • Ana Maria Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 29 , May 1 8:16 AM
      If you have the chance, I invite you to listen to my interview yesterday at
      Bog Talk Radio-Book Bites for Kids:
      http://audioam.blogtalkradio.com/show_502543.mp3

      I have also posted the link in my website.

      Thanks!

      Ana M

      Ana Maria Rodriguez

      Author

      Visit my website at: www.anamariarodriguez.com

    • Rita Mills
      Message 2 of 29 , Apr 2, 2010

        I never have any good news to share because I don’t write……..this may not be writing, but I think this is worth posting………

        The gala on May 26th for the unveiling of the new mascot for Ben Taub Hospital that I am on the board of has the following people involved:

        1. The Taub Foundation and Family
        2. Patricia Gras of PBS is the Mistress of Ceremonies
        3. Host Committee includes Kathi Appelt, Judge Emmett, David & Kay Hedges, Susan Osterberg, Mary Wright, & Beverly Denver

        And Her Honor Mayor Annise Parker will be there………and we have several major sponsors before the invitation has even been sent out, so we are getting closer and closer to being able to supply that 25,000 books a year needed for the indigent children that go into Ben Taub or the Harris County Hospital District clinic system……..

        If you would like to be on the invitation list, please email me your address at this email………Rita

        rita.mills@...

      • Bruce Foster
        Message 3 of 29 , Apr 2, 2010
          Congratulations, Rita.  What a great thing to be a part of!

          Bruce

          rita.mills@comcast. net

        • PamLV@aol.com
          Message 4 of 29 , Apr 2, 2010
            Congratulations and great work!

            Pam V.

          • kathygw@suddenlink.net
            Message 5 of 29 , Apr 2, 2010
              Thank you for doing important work that impacts so many.
              Kathy Whitehead

            • kathygw@suddenlink.net
              Message 6 of 29 , Apr 2, 2010