RE: [scbwi-houston] Highlights/Chautauqua July workshop

  • Mary Ann & Bill Hellinghausen
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 14, 2009
      Wow, Dede, that's great! I really, really wish I was going. Maybe someday.

      Mary Ann H.

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 14, 2009
        Hi Mary Ann,
        How did Highlights notify you that you were received a scholarship? Letter or e-mail? I'm still waiting to hear.

        Congratulations!
        Jenny Bailey

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 14, 2009
          Ok - I replied to the wrong person. Sorry Mary Ann.

          Dede - How were you notified about the scholarship? E-mail or snail mail?

          Congratulations!
          Jenny Bailey

          --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, Dede Ducharme <dducharme@...> wrote:

          > If any of you plan to attend this workshop, please contact me.  I just received the happy news that I've gotten a scholarship and hope to attend.  Having a travel-mate would add to the fun.  Dede Fox Ducharme

        • Sally Lee
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 14, 2009
            Dede - Congratulations on your scholarship!  I can't be your travel buddy since I live in Dallas now, but I am going to Chautauqua with a friend from my critique group.  So you may see at least one familiar face in the crowd.  I am so excited.  Chatauqua has been on my "bucket list" for ages.
            Sally Lee

          • gailgreenberg@sbcglobal.net
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 15, 2009
              Dede,

              That's fantastic news!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!

              Gail Greenberg
              If any of you plan to attend this workshop, please contact me. I just received the happy news that I've gotten a scholarship and hope to attend. Having a travel-mate would add to the fun. Dede Fox Ducharme

            • Dede Ducharme
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 15, 2009
                There are several other people in our group that got scholarships as well.  I hope they'll spread their good news.  Hint, hint.  Dede