RE: [scbwi-houston] NTGF

  • Mary Ann & Bill Hellinghausen
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 14, 2009
      Great news - congratulations, Wayne!

      Mary Ann H.

      From: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Wayne Edwards
      Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 7:28 AM
      To: scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [scbwi-houston] NTGF

      I just got the following:

      Dear Wayne,
      I'm very pleased to inform you that your book, "My Dog Don't Bite," has
      been chosen as a finalist in the children's book category for the North
      Texas Book Festival Book Award! All the finalists will be recognized and
      the winner announced at the Book Trails Dinner on April 17. I hope you will
      be able to attend.
      Not a huge award but every gold sticker helps sell books.

      Wayne

    • ReadGarland@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 14, 2009
        Way to go Wayne!!

        And thank you again for allowing SCBWI-Houston to use you Xerox printer to
        make the flyers for the TLA booth. They look wonderful. We could not have
        afforded it without your generosity.

        Sherry Garland
        steps!
        (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220439616x1201372437/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
        %3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)

      • Kelly Bennett
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 15, 2009
          Congratulations Wayne! This is fabulous---so are your books! Yeehaw!

          _____

          I'm very pleased to inform you that your book, "My Dog Don't Bite," has
          been chosen as a finalist in the children's book category for the North
          Texas Book Festival Book Award! All the finalists will be recognized and
          the winner announced at the Book Trails Dinner on April 17. I hope you will
          be able to attend.
          Not a huge award but every gold sticker helps sell books.

          Wayne

        • Ana Maria Rodriguez
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 15, 2009
            This is wonderful, Wayne! Way to go!

            Ana María

            Ana Maria Rodriguez, PhD

            Author

            Visit my website at: www.anamariarodriguez.com

            _____

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 15, 2009
              That's great! Congratulations.

              Samantha Clark
              daybydaywriter.wordpress.com

              --- In scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne Edwards" <wayne@...> wrote:

              > I just got the following:
              >
              > Dear Wayne,
              > I'm very pleased to inform you that your book, "My Dog Don't Bite," has
              > been chosen as a finalist in the children's book category for the North
              > Texas Book Festival Book Award! All the finalists will be recognized and
              > the winner announced at the Book Trails Dinner on April 17. I hope you will
              > be able to attend.
              > Not a huge award but every gold sticker helps sell books.
              >
              > Wayne

            • Wayne Edwards
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 15, 2009
                Thanks everyone for the congrats. Best see if I win before I get too
                jubilant. There is a slight increase in interest in rhyme if visits to my
                website is any indication. I have a total of 126,000 visits with as many as
                360 a day. Now if only someone can convince publishers.
                Wayne

              • gailgreenberg@sbcglobal.net
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 15, 2009
                  Wayne,