Poetry Reading at George Bush Library

  • Wayne Edwards
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2009
      My poetry reading will be in the large theater tomorrow. The 300 capacity of the smaller one has been exceeded. It is in the building behind the horses statue. Admission is free. It will begin at 11:30. Hope to see some of you there. I will be reading to 4th grade through high school which will be a challenge! See me about getting into the museum after the reading.
      Wayne

      Visit www.familypoet.com for great laughs