From Gail Greenberg...

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28 10:04 PM
      I am going to TLA at George R. Brown April 1 and 2nd all day and need someone to assist me those days when I'm not signing my books. I will make sure their entrance fee is is taken care of. I need someone two days, or it can be two different people. It will be fun! We can pick up all kinds of freebies, books, book bags, if you have never been, you need to go!!!

      If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact me at 713-726-0711 or gailgreenberg@...

      Thanks so much,

      Gail Greenberg