books for TLA gift basket reminder

  • ReadGarland@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      Sorry if some of you are getting this message twice. At this point I don't
      know who is a member of the new Speaker's Bureau, so I'm sending it to more
      than one listserv.

      Reminder: If you are a published author/illustrator in the Houston Speaker's
      Bureau, you may bring your donated autographed book to Monday night's
      meeting. Carmen Bredeson has generously volunteered to gather the books. If you are
      not coming to the meeting, you may bring your book to the Editor's Day event
      and give it to me. Or mail your book directly to me.

      Don't forget to enclose you promotional materials such as brochure, bookmark,
      postcard, business card, etc. inside the book.

      Your book will go in the gift basket that is given away at the SCBWI-Houston
      booth at TLA.

      Thanks in advance to everyone who donates.

      Best,
      Sherry Garland
      3100 Rolling Glen
      Bryan, TX 77807-3209
      (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1217883258x1201191827/aol?redir=http://www.dell.com/co
      ntent/products/features.aspx/laptops_great_deals?c=us%26cs=19%26l=en%26s=d
      hs%26~ck=anavml)