RE: [scbwi-houston] Thanks from Merle

  • Melanie Chrismer
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 18, 2009
      Dear Merle,

      I'm so glad you are better! Continue to feel better so that you can write
      to your heart's content.

      Over here in Georgia I have a huge yard on a hill and an army of spunky
      squirrels. I often think of your story as I watch my little gray friends
      scamper up 60-foot oak trees and jump from one dogwood to another.

      All the best,

      Melanie Chrismer

      www.melaniechrismer.com

      _____

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 18, 2009
        Merle, I'm so thankful you're doing well.
        Even though weight loss is one of my personal goals for 2009, I don't think
        I'll try your program.
        I'm praying for your continued progress and recovery.
        Best wishes,
        Millie

        On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 1:37 PM, Merle Petersen <merlepetersen@...
        > wrote:

        > Many thanks to all of you for helping me through this difficult time
        > with your prayers, thoughts cards and concerns. I didn't know I had so many
        > wonderful friends!
        > I am making progress but that was no way to lose 15 lbs. in 18 days! The
        > surgeon turned my colon into a semicolon and removed gall bladder. Then
        > complications set in. I'll spare the gory details .
        > In loving appreciation to all.
        > Merle

      • Ana Maria Rodriguez
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 19, 2009
          Dear Merle:

          I am very happy to see you are back posting your comments on the list. My
          best wishes for a full recovery!

          Ana Maria

          _____

          Merle, I'm so thankful you're doing well.
          Even though weight loss is one of my personal goals for 2009, I don't think
          I'll try your program.
          I'm praying for your continued progress and recovery.
          Best wishes,
          Millie

          On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 1:37 PM, Merle Petersen <merlepetersen@
          <mailto:merlepetersen%40sbcglobal.net> sbcglobal.net