Lunch Bunch

    Message 1 of 36 , Jan 3, 2009
      Lunch Bunch will be Thursday, January 15 at 11:00.

      Cafe Express
      1422 W Gray St
      Houston, TX 77019

      Everyone is invited!

      Dotti

      Dotti Enderle
      * * *
      MAN IN THE MOON (Delacorte Press)
      "A worthwhile read with a satisfying conclusion that will be long remembered." --School Library Journal

      Message 36 of 36 , Jun 7, 2009
        A quick reminder that Lunch Bunch will be at 11:00 on Thursday, June 18 at the Cafe Express on W. Gray. I'll give the exact address in the next reminder.

        ~d

        Dotti Enderle
        * * *
        MAN IN THE MOON (Delacorte Press)
        A novel about the magic that lives in all of us...