Children's books and the CPSIA Lead tests

  • rita.mills@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2008
      Hi everyone........I have been in a panic since I saw a post on one of the
      listservs about lead testing for printed children's books.......saw it
      right before I left for the holidays........

      For those needing to print before the end of the year to offset some taxes,
      I found this piece below on the CPSIA website......it says anything
      MANUFACTURED after February 2009 has to comply.........

      Might help anyone in a similar situation as myself.......

      We will still have to comply, but at least I can hopefully find out some