Re: [scbwi-houston] Lunch Bunch Reminder

  • V Carter
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 9, 2008
      Thanks, Dotti. I enjoyed lunch bunch last months so I plan to be there.
      Vonna Carter

      > On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 8:52 AM, Dotti Enderle <enderle4@...>wrote:
      >
      >> Lunch Bunch is this Thursday at 11:00. We'll be in the back room, which
      >> is to the left of the restaurant when you walk in.
      >>
      >> Cafe Express
      >> 1422 W Gray St
      >> Houston, TX 77019
      >>
      >> In the River Oaks Center between S. Shepherd and Montrose.
      >>
      >> Dotti Enderle
      >> * * *
      >> MAN IN THE MOON (Delacorte Press)
      >> "A worthwhile read with a satisfying conclusion that will be long
      >> remembered." --School Library Journal
      >> http://www.dottienderle.com

    • Kathy Duval
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 9, 2008
        Dottie, Thanks! I'll see you there on Thursday. Kathy

        www.kathyduval.com
        http://whatsbrewingatkathysplace.blogspot.com/

        I Think I See A UFO (Disney Hyperion, Summer 2010)
        The Three Bears' Halloween (Holiday House, 2007)
        The Three Bears' Christmas (Holiday House, 2005)

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 15, 2009
          Lunch Bunch is this Thursday, June 18 at 11:00 at:

          Cafe Express
          415 W. Gray
          713-528-2887

          Hope you can make it!

          ~d

          Dotti Enderle
          * * *
          MAN IN THE MOON (Delacorte Press)
          A novel about the magic that lives in all of us...