Re: [scbwi-houston] Lunch Bunch Reminder

  • V Carter
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 9, 2008
      Thanks, Dotti. I enjoyed lunch bunch last months so I plan to be there.
      Vonna Carter

      On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 8:52 AM, Dotti Enderle <enderle4@...>wrote:

      > Lunch Bunch is this Thursday at 11:00. We'll be in the back room, which
      > is to the left of the restaurant when you walk in.
      >
      > Cafe Express
      > 1422 W Gray St
      > Houston, TX 77019
      >
      > In the River Oaks Center between S. Shepherd and Montrose.
      >
      > Dotti Enderle
      > * * *
      > MAN IN THE MOON (Delacorte Press)
      > "A worthwhile read with a satisfying conclusion that will be long
      > remembered." --School Library Journal
      > http://www.dottienderle.com

    • V Carter
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 9, 2008
        Thanks, Dotti. I enjoyed lunch bunch last months so I plan to be there.
        Vonna Carter

        > On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 8:52 AM, Dotti Enderle <enderle4@...>wrote:
        >
        >> Lunch Bunch is this Thursday at 11:00. We'll be in the back room, which
        >> is to the left of the restaurant when you walk in.
        >>
        >> Cafe Express
        >> 1422 W Gray St
        >> Houston, TX 77019
        >>
        >> In the River Oaks Center between S. Shepherd and Montrose.
        >>
        >> Dotti Enderle
        >> * * *
        >> MAN IN THE MOON (Delacorte Press)
        >> "A worthwhile read with a satisfying conclusion that will be long
        >> remembered." --School Library Journal
        >> http://www.dottienderle.com

      • Kathy Duval
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 9, 2008
          Dottie, Thanks! I'll see you there on Thursday. Kathy

          www.kathyduval.com
          http://whatsbrewingatkathysplace.blogspot.com/

          I Think I See A UFO (Disney Hyperion, Summer 2010)
          The Three Bears' Halloween (Holiday House, 2007)
          The Three Bears' Christmas (Holiday House, 2005)

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 15, 2009
            Lunch Bunch is this Thursday, June 18 at 11:00 at:

            Cafe Express
            415 W. Gray
            713-528-2887

            Hope you can make it!

            ~d

            Dotti Enderle
            * * *
            MAN IN THE MOON (Delacorte Press)
            A novel about the magic that lives in all of us...