Re: [scbwi-houston] thanks to the dynamic duo for a great meeting last night

  • Susan Mitchell
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 5, 2008
      I so totally rock that I transcend all introductions - lol!  I am just kidding!  That is a good suggestion.  I'm glad you all enjoyed the presentation, glad no one fell asleep during it, and glad I could be there.

      Susan

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 5, 2008
        Everyone has a different path to publication. It's always fun to learn
        about each and every one. Glad folks enjoyed our presentation. Susan is
        a whiz with power point; I do well with a pen!

        Doris Fisher
      • Aileen Kirkham
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 5, 2008
          Bryan, thanks for intros needed request, will certainly do that in future meetings.  We're so glad you joined SCBWI, too :)

          Aileen
          SCBWI Program Co-Chair
          (Day Job:  Elem. Schl Librarian)