Re: My Good News

    Message 1 of 29 , Oct 8, 2008
      We're having lunch bunch next Wednesday at 11:00 at the Chili's on Westheimer between the Beltway and Gessner.

      Where off I-10 do you work?

      Dotti

      Dotti Enderle
      * * *
      MAN IN THE MOON (Delacorte Press)
      "A worthwhile read with a satisfying conclusion that will be long remembered." --School Library Journal

      Message 2 of 29 , Oct 9, 2008
        BIG congrats to you all (I won't mention each one of you individually
        because I might miss one name, and I don't want to do that!).

        All these publishing news and awards are very inspiring and one of the best
        things that come from belonging to this wonderful group of writers.

        Susan, sorry to hear you have stepped out from ARA, but we all understand
        priorities, and many of us "been there, done that (multitasking)", and it
        takes a toll. Are you still doing the newsletter? Welcome Millie! Thank you
        for stepping in!

        Ana Maria

        Visit my website at: <http://www.anamariarodriguez.com>
        www.anamariarodriguez.com

        _____

        Message 3 of 29 , Oct 10, 2008
          Dottie and Vicki,

          Congrats again! That's fantastic news about the Indiana State Reading LIst.

          And congrats on the review!!! Maybe you should write a book on promotion.

          Gail

          Message 4 of 29 , Oct 10, 2008
            <Maybe you should write a book on promotion.

            I give the credit to the publisher, Flashlight Press. They've been wonderful.

            Dotti

            Dotti Enderle
            * * *

            Message 5 of 29 , Nov 3, 2008
              MAN IN THE MOON is featured today on the homepage of Raising Arizona Kids! Yay!
              http://www.raisingarizonakids.com/

              Dotti

              Dotti Enderle
              * * *

            • kathygw@suddenlink.net
              Message 6 of 29 , Nov 3, 2008
                That's great!
                Kathy Whitehead
                ---- Dotti Enderle <enderle4@...> wrote:
                > MAN IN THE MOON is featured today on the homepage of Raising Arizona Kids! Yay!
                > http://www.raisingarizonakids.com/
                >
                > Dotti
                >
                > Dotti Enderle
                > * * *
                > MAN IN THE MOON (Delacorte Press)
                > "A worthwhile read with a satisfying conclusion that will be long remembered." --School Library Journal
                > http://www.dottienderle.com

              • Merle Petersen
                Message 7 of 29 , Nov 3, 2008
                  Dottie,
                  Your writing just gets better and better and brings in terrific reviews! Love the description of "whisper-thin." That is so unique.
                  Merle

                • morris7625@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 29 , Nov 3, 2008
                    Congratulations Dotti!!! You are amazing! - kim
                    **************Plan your next getaway with AOL Travel. Check out Today's Hot
                    5 Travel Deals!

                  • Varsha Bajaj
                    Message 9 of 29 , Nov 4, 2008
                      Dotti,

                      Way to go!

                      Varsha

                      Message 10 of 29 , Sep 12, 2014

                        I hope you don’t mind me sharing my Indie successes, but thanks to Amazon’s stipend program, Sleepy Hollow is now an audiobook. http://tinyurl.com/p4jp9au

                        ~d

                        Dotti Enderle/Dax Varley

                        The legendary Horseman is back! Return to Sleepy Hollow

                        http://www.daxvarley.com

                      • Vonna Carter
                        Message 11 of 29 , Sep 12, 2014
                          That's very exciting news, Dotti! Congrats!

                          VonnaCarter.com: Children's & YA Agents/Editors at Conferences, Workshops/Retreats/Online Workshops
                          twitter

                          facebook

                        • Laura Ruthven
                          Message 12 of 29 , Sep 12, 2014
                            Yahoooo!!! Congratulations, Dotti!
                          • Varsha Bajaj
                            Message 13 of 29 , Sep 12, 2014
                              Congratulations Dotti!

                              Varsha

                              Sent from my iPhone

                              On Sep 12, 2014, at 1:38 PM, "'Dotti Enderle' enderle4@... [scbwi-houston]" <scbwi-houston@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                              I hope you don’t mind me sharing my Indie successes, but thanks to Amazon’s stipend program, Sleepy Hollow is now an audiobook. http://tinyurl.com/p4jp9au

                              ~d

                              Dotti Enderle/Dax Varley

                              The legendary Horseman is back! Return to Sleepy Hollow

                              http://www.daxvarley.com

                            • Mr. and Mrs. Haskell Rosenthal

                                Message 15 of 29 , Sep 12, 2014

                                  Dottie,

                                  I love audiobooks. Do you like the reader?

                                    I love audiobooks. Do you like the reader?

                                    Carmen

                                    No virus found in this message.

                                  • Lynne Kelly

                                        I love audiobooks. Do you like the reader?

                                        Carmen

                                        No virus found in this message.

                                      • abcdoris2003
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Sep 12, 2014
                                          How wonderful for you!
                                          I think SCBWI is more aware of indie books than previously and more understanding.
                                          Doris

                                              Message 22 of 29 , Sep 12, 2014
                                                Yay! Great news, Dottie!

                                                --
                                                Visit me at kathyduval.com!
                                              • Dee
                                                Message 23 of 29 , Sep 12, 2014
                                                  Congrats, Dottie. How does the stipend program work?

                                                  Dee
                                                  deeleone.com

                                                    Message 25 of 29 , Sep 12, 2014
                                                      Very cool. Congrats again.