Jen McVeity

  • marydwade@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2008
      Those of you who remember Australian Jen McVeity and the wonderful
      presentations she did for us will want to know that her husband died suddenly while
      out jogging. Doctors think perhaps it was deep vein thrombosis since he had
      just had a checkup but had flown home from eastern U.S. just a couple of weeks
      previous. I know it's a 16-hour flight from the West Coast, but I'm not sure
      about the flight he was on.

      If you'd like to contact her -- _jenmcveity@..._
      (mailto:jenmcveity@...) .

      Mary Wade