book contest

  • abcdoris2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      Wanted to let everyone know I've updated my website and have an ongoing
      book contest. Every month I'll give one of my books in paperback to the
      winner. Would love for you to tell friends, relatives, teachers,
      librarians, and enter yourself!

      Also, on the website www.tippytales.com, I now have 8 books online.
      This is a subscription site for children that is excellent. I've had
      fun writing for them and continue to do so. You can see an icon from
      each book by not subscribing, but not the author's name. If you'd like
      to know which ones I wrote, send me an email and I'll list them.

      I had 13 powerless days and am so happy to be "plugged in" again. We
      had no damage, thank goodness. But it was hot and mighty dark!

      Doris
      www.abcdoris.com
      abcdoris@...