ABC's Competition

  • rita.mills@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2008
      I wanted to let everyone know we are in the midst of the vote for the 4th
      round of the ABC's competition.......swing on by and vote for your favorite
      finalist's story at......

      http://www.abcbookcompetition.org

      We only have 9 stories this year as one of the finalist's was picked up by
      Simon & Schuster I believe she said after the finalists were chosen.......

      As an update on the competition, in April '09 2 new books (1st & 3rd round
      winners) will be coming out as well as a reprint of the first winner
      published, Don't Eat the Bluebonnets.......and the 5th round of the
      competition is in full swing with a January 31, 2009 deadline for
      entries........this year we hope to top our 25,000+ votes cast in last
      year's vote........Rita